Updated October 30, 2020
All services provided by Foxomy may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secrets and other statutes. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Foxomy from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party. We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time.
Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Foxomy servers, or any other server on the Internet.
2. Use License
- By activating your account with Foxomy, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines, and disclaimers, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
- If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, contact you by e-mail to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
- Foxomy cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Foxomy including internet access and electricity are supplied by third parties. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Foxomy are not directly owned or written by Foxomy.
- Foxomy holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question.
- We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as Foxomy sees fit.
All Minecraft hosting servers are advertised as “unmetered” storage. There is a 40 GB soft limit in place on all Minecraft servers to prevent abuse. This limit may be raised for free during an audit check on storage or by contacting us. While we offer “unmetered” bandwidth and space to our customers we reserve the right to remove excessive file(s) such as large logs, redundant backups, or other files not related to your world that may impact the node. This policy is in place to protect you and our users, since full disks can, and will, cause corruption of many files on the drive.
All services have “unmetered” bandwidth under fair usage. There is a 150 TB shared soft limit on Minecraft and web hosting servers. Only outbound traffic is accounted towards the bandwidth limit, while inbound traffic remains “unmetered.” DDoS/DoS traffic will not be accounted towards the bandwidth limit.
5. Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
By the Account Activation Date of each month, Foxomy shall either:
- Debit the client’s credit card (when such information has been provided by the client); or
- Deliver, by e-mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to Foxomy by no later than the specified payment due date. Foxomy shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for the client’s failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
Refunds are handled on a per-case basis. Please contact support if you feel that you are eligible for a refund.
The following is the terms and conditions for using Foxomy services, products, and network. All services provided by Foxomy may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secrets and other statutes. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Foxomy from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
- We offer a 2-day money-back guarantee. This money-back guarantee will be forfeited by anyone violating these Terms of Service. This is not applicable to single or cumulative payments exceeding $20 in 24 hours.
This site has security measures such as Cloudflare and Let’s Encrypt’s SSL encryption and audited code in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that plugins/software/programs installed under your account are safe, regardless of the installation method.
9. Server Abuse
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Foxomy is strictly prohibited. As our customer, you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be canceled without a chance of refund.
10. Network Abuse
Prohibited usage of our network includes hosting illegal files, distributing malware, sending spam, port scanning, DDoS attacks, and botting. You may be fined or terminated depending on the severity of your actions.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.